Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by For Balance Ltd. and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
• For Balance Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
• Copyright Restrictions:
o All rights reserved; no part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos or names may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders.
o Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose.
• External links to For Balance Ltd. website:
o Any organization wishing to set up a link to this site must contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
o The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to For Balance site does not imply that our company endorses the activities or views of that site or organisation.
o Ayurveda For Everyone, Inspired by Ayurveda and Vishram logos are trademarks of For Balance Ltd.
o The names, images and logos identifying For Balance or third parties and their services, workshops or products are the proprietary marks of For Balance and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained therein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of For Balance Ltd or any third party.
• You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party.
• For Balance Ltd does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
• Damage of goods – We cannot guarantee the damage of goods in transit though will make every effort to ensure this is not possible by using the best packaging available.
• Refunds & Cancellations: You have the right to cancellation provided it is done before we despatch the goods, or return the goods for exchange or refund within 1 month of receipt. The refund or exchange will only be processed once the goods have been received by us. We do not take responsibility for goods lost in transit so highly recommend a certificate of posting from the Post Office as confirmation you had return-posted your items.
• Postage & Delivery: All products are posted within 24 hours of order and are sent as below:
UK – We use Royal Mail 2nd class Signed for delivery to keep costs down for you while give you an extra peace of mind. A small parcel costs £3.90 and a medium parcel costs £5.99 to a maximum weight of 2 kg. All other weights and sizes will levy additional charges which will be intimated to you through your contact details.
Europe – We use Royal Mail Tracked and Signed services with cost of £20 for a maximum weight of 2kgs.
Worldwide – Costs vary so you will be informed of prices once booking is made by email so we can collect the additional costs.
FREE postage and delivery on UK orders over £50.
The average delivery time for the UK is three working days while abroad can vary depending on the day the order has been placed. Next day delivery is possible for an extra charge. Please email us if you require this or any other delivery method and we will let you know the extra charges involved. In the event of a non-delivery, please allow 4 weeks before contacting us.
• If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
• Any questions regarding this site should be emailed to email@example.com
Visit in Ladbrokes bingo information.