Meditation is a fundamental part of yoga yet it is unclear. Often it is misunderstood as relaxation or mindfulness. Come explore the Yogic understanding of meditation including why it is so important for our personal growth. We will use basic principles and address common challenges for people who are new to mediation creating a simple practice that will dramatically improve all areas of your life. Draw within and explore endless possibilities.
During the eight weeks we will
– become aware of the need for “mouna” or silence
– understand why and how it is possible to “withdraw the senses”
– use different meditation techniques to find a way which best suits you
– asanas that will help with being able to sit for a longer time
– use sound vibrations to calm and clear the mind
Cost : £75
Monday 23 Jan @ For Balance, Epsom, Surrey – 7.30pm to 8.30pm
To book go to Shop and choose Events & Courses
Visit in Ladbrokes bingo information.